PURIFI 1ET7040SA STEREO AMPLIFIER
PURIFI 1ET7040SA BASED STEREO AMPLIFIER
POWERFUL AND PRECISE
Apollon Audio Purifi 1ET7040SA Stereo Amplifiers are built on the Purifi 1ET7040SA amplifier modules. Delivering amazing detail for the most demanding studio, home cinema and audiophile speakers with amazing clarity and brutaly honest linear sound.
SPACIOUS, AIRY SOUND, ABUNDANT IN VIVID DETAIL WITH OUR CUSTOM INPUT BUFFER BOARD
The Apollon Audio Purifi Stereo Amplifier is exceptionally fast, uncommonly clean, and exceedingly musical with articulated, deep, tight, and powerful bass. Such exceptional performance is the product of very high current and voltage output capabilities providing stability into low impedances with a peak output current capability of 40A.
The chassis is custom machined from solid aluminium. 10mm thick walls and 5mm thick lid and bottom. For improved aesthetics we have designed the chassis in such a way that there are no screws visible when you look at the amplifier as they are only on the bottom plate.
The aluminium feet provide isolation and absorption from the ground plane.
The chassis is executed in a very tasteful piano black color (available also in white). It is spray painted rather than anodised since paint is a softer, more absorbent material.
A very special feature is the backlit glass plate with the engraved Apollon mark and the large vent holes that pass the heat from the Purifi 1ET7040SA modules and helps with keeping the amplifier module running on normal operating temperature even under high loads.
WATT @ 2 OHM
WATT @ 4 OHM
WATT @ 8 OHM
0 – 50k Hz +0/-3dB
THD+N – 0.00035 % @ 200W, 4Ω, 1kHz
Gain (dB) 12,8/20,5/27,5/29
– Balanced XLR input connector
– Unbalanced RCA input connector
– selectable input sensitivity gain switch (12,8/20,5/27,5/29db)
– Pure OFC copper binding posts
– Furutech mains inlet
– 12V trigger input with passthrough
– Dimmable LED front light
The Apollon Purifi Stereo amplifier is hand-built with great precision using only highest quality components. To connect your speakers we use custom built Apollon Pure OFC Copper Binding Posts that are internally connected to the amplifier with Pure OCC 12AWG Copper Output Wire and soldered with silver solder. The input connectors are Neutrik high quality silver plated XLR sockets and Gold Plated RCA connectors with selector switch. The amplifier has a soft start function and it is turned on with a hidden push button switch on the bottom lid.
The Apollon Purifi Stereo amplifier is powered with two SMPS Hypex power supply boasting 2400 Watts of power(1200 Watts each). The power supply is connected to mains with Furutech Fi-06 gold plated main socket. The standby control module is powered with a low-voltage power supply unit.
Providing low ripple and ultra low noise power to the Op Amps is possible with our LDO LT3045/LT3094 Voltage Regulators that play a key role for ultra low noise and fast transient responses on our custom input buffer boards for the Purif 1ET7040SA modules. They are responsible for improved low level listening ability, far superior 3D soundstage and high frequency details. The difference is mostly noticeable at higher volumes, where the clarity remains on higher levels and with ample details and dynamics even at low listening levels.
– Frequency Response: 0 – 50k Hz +0/-3dB
– Low Distortion: THD+N – 0.00035 % @ 200W, 4Ω, 1kHz
– High Input Impedance 100K
– Signal to noise ratio: 129dB
– Gain (dB) 12,8/20,5/27,5/29
– Ultra High Damping Factor
– High Current Output Max 40A Capable of driving 2ohm (for the Most Demanding of Speakers)
– Power rating: 950W @ 2ohm | 500W @ 4ohm | 250W @ 8ohm
– Case Dimensions: 370mm depth (incl. binding posts) x 95mm height (with feet) x 450 mm width
– Weight: 12 kg
– Hypex SMPS1200 (2 pcs.)
– Purifi 1ET7040SA amplifier (2 pcs.)
– Apollon Audio Input Buffer Board (2 pcs.)
– Apollon Control Board for standby control
– Neutrik silver plated XLR line input connector (2 pcs.)
– Apollon Pure OFC copper binding posts (2 pcs.)
– Pure OFC copper input connector (2 pcs.)
– Neotech UP-OCC 12AWG Solid Copper
– 12V Trigger for wakeup from standby
– Furutech FI-06G High quality mains input socket
– Aluminium enclosure with anti-vibration aluminium feet
DOWNLOAD REFERENCE MANUAL:PDF
EXTENDED 2 YEARS FULL WARRANTY
The prices displayed exclude the EU VAT and will be added at checkout if you are located in the EU. All amplifiers are built to order. Current lead time is 21 working days.
We ship worldwide – simply click “Add to Cart” or “Checkout with Paypal” to see the shipping costs.